<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Monday, August 4, 2008
5B1™


Locked up, ReMz, AbsolutelyHB, Devilson, Niticolas, Ah le , Reason : Bad boy

29, 17, 8, 10, 5 go buy toto win liao share with me

I feel so extra facing backwards

Yeah 5B1

Aha! 5B1

Hoho, 1 comment for this pic, <>

Hahas wei yang say he looks fat

Yeah 5 of us =p ReMz, Ah le, Devilson, Niticolas, AbsolutelyHB

Yeah this is 5b1 boys !!!

Tommy mai emo la :( see u sad I also sad leh

Lai I emo with u xD

hohoho

yeah ~

We are 5b1 ! once again jiao bin from nick

Yeah 5B1'08

Class

Camping outside 4th floor girls toilet, what these guys gonna do
Yeah thats all ~ Hahahs damn lo
why damn?
when I was in class with, tommy, jenson, yang, nick n yongjun
I saw wei yang doing ong bak stun on the notice board
hahas I go follow
Piak !!!! nnb I didnt uppercut on the notice board
but on the border of the notice board
T_T
Tommy: I saw Boon like hit so nice liao , when landed at there running n screaming
Pain la dey ~
cem liao rofl =x hope 2moro will recover
<3 5B1


















HELLOBOON is GONE -8:11 PM