<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Monday, September 1, 2008
Absolutely Sunday!


Preparing To catch crabs Sembawang Park

Ah Lame ! Uncle Xiong caught a VERY big Crab !

Me And WeiQuan! LOL, jus realise our face.. Relec den relec tgt, Serious serious tgt LOL *bu yue er tong ~

Sad, Today no crabs la , We decided to leave ! Towards Bishan ! Prawnz!!!
Hahas, > pic u can see, weiquan, uncle peng & xiong and lynette ! =]

Cousin - Wei Jie Cousin - Janet Ong Xiang Ting !

Ya at yishun le on the road towards Bishan !

Reached!!! Wooo !!!! Prawnnnnn
Ok lets start!

Theres a time to eat, theres a time to play

Yea Drank Some Heineken :]

Yeah and theres the results :x mine lousy la, theirs got much more !
Last but no least, Prawn Cooked =] Should Have shot this photo b4 eating =\

Z heh, sry thats 1 zi lian =.=

Sunday! Alright got so much to blog today ~_~
Well As u Can see above, I Went catch Crabs & Prawns today !
So happy leh :] Inside the board " InMyMind" this was actually Highlighted !
Okay time to start my very " lo-so" story of today =]
Woke up at 9am+
Ytd slept at ard 2am+ lo lucky Cousin Quan Called mi =x
Ohyea, went take my Weight Gainer then go prepare le
Went down to eat my breakfast then wait for them to come :]
So surprised , Uncle Xiong and his family came :]
Ok went Sembawang park to catch crabs
9 of us went ~ Me, CousinQuan,Lynette,Weijie,Janet, UnclePeng&Xiong&theirlaopos
Hahahs, preparing ~ hook fishes on the "Crab Catcher"
Those fishes are very smelly ok =\
We stay there to catch for about 30mins ~ then we left le
Why eh, no crabs lo ~_~
Head to Bishan there to fish prawns =]
On our way there, start drizzling lo,
kns rainy days sucks,
Heng fish prawn place got shelter =]
Uncle peng ordered 4 rods eh
Thx alot uncle peng for my rod :]
Fish fish, 1st few mins I caught 2 prawns lo keke
So fun eh but I only caught 6 =x
Total prawns caught around 30+ =]
hahas those prawns so naughty de keep use their pincer poke & claw me T_T
Had lots fun..
Well, theres also a time to eat lo not jus fishing
BBQ Chicken Wings ~ Satay ~ Otak ~ Heineken ~
I Was jus drinking coke at first..
then Uncle Xiong came pour Heineken for me drink lo
k lo drink abit, drink le he continue pour and pour =.=
f3f3 nvm la drink =]
When I went back fish prawn didnt manage to catch any lo for the last 30mins ~_~
kns lo, I was lik floating le, so many prawns hook onto my rod yet all keep zao zzzz
hhaas total we caught like 30+ prawns =]
All big big de ok =x
Then went uncle peng house slack ~
4.30pm eh ~
was watching Huang Jin lu xD
I was a bit "seh" liao ~_~
While watching was a bit high eh ~_~ Heineken + Prawn + Some other food ~_~
Lie on the sofa relec myself ~~
Watch it for 2hrs ohhh 4.30pm ~ 6.30pm ~
So paiseh, aunt pass me towel for bathe le I stil at there blur blur keep stare at the tv =x
Huang jin lu damn nice lo ~ mei yi duan lu ~~~~~~
wakakkas =x
ok finish show le went pom pom,
ahh, my cousins bo wear lense de.. so bo container
I took out place it on a tissue paper then cover it with a cup =x
creative eh ~ xD
Bo bian la ~ mus take out 1, if not the lense wil sort of like melt or ... then wil spoil lo ~ and make eye v uncomfortable 1
hahas ~ when I was pom pom-ing heard my mum voice
f3f3
Parents n sis all lai le ~
Came out then start eating dinner le ~
WOOT ! the prawns we caught !! was shiok
DAMN nice ! omfg ~_~
the prawns... waaaaa SOLID LA !
The shell was so strong ~ hard to pluck off
I didnt mean that it is overcook so hard to pluck off lo, as in, the shell wa ~ is like v tight
Zai Prawn eh !!
I ate 3 pieces of prawn I stop le ~
No la I didnt eat little la, b4 eating prawn had my rice and blah blah blah
Nvr Hear b4 meh ? Hao de dong xi always at the back =]
Okay slack at uncle peng hse for while then go home le ~
hoho Long Hu Men at Chn U ! 9pm! woahhh
Dad told me this show is from a comic.. when he was young the comic out le ~
When he open shop, also alot people come borrow the comics from him..
10pm Incredible tales ~ White lady eh ! =\
10.30pm ~ Went down wait for zzZSimoneZzz marmie's friend , luci deliver Curry Chicken for me
Thanks alot Marmie & Uncle luci..
Hahas I was very full tho, but I stil ate the Curry chicken =]
finished lik half of it =]
Thanks Simone marmie ~ the curry taste great :]
So full hehe =x sitting infront of the comp blogging eh
Ohh readers paiseh ~ today post v long lmao ~
I am very happy today =]



HELLOBOON is GONE -2:44 PM