<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Friday, August 15, 2008
Bored,

Hahas went AMK hub with Jenson makan dinner
kns lo, nick's dad dun let him out
no fun 1 ~.~
Ate tom yam ramen at food court
and stupid auntie jus dun listen to instruction
I say I wan prawn and fish only
she go put 1 sotong inside,
funny ah f3 =.=
AMK hub is a boring place lah,
shouldnt have go there for dinner
but bo bian leh dunno wan go wher
hoh 2moro goin study eh
hope everything goes successfully ~

Heh, I guess my dad miss his shop eh
Whenever he saw stuffs linked to tamiya, PS, sega, all this he alot things to share with me de
And I enjoy listen lo
I Stil remember when I was primary 1 , that time his shop stil haven close
I got taiji in school cos I di siao 1 girl I dun like by throwing her eraser away
then her parents go call the police wtf?
I stil rmb everything lor,
my dad like not happy with me,
cause we got to report to the police station after he received a call or sumthing
so he wasted half day of his work lo , closing his shop then bring me go police station at ang mo kio
That time I was very scare,
then I remember outside my dad's shop got alot of Da kor kors,
hhaah, I call them all kor kor la
then they talk to me and told me dun worry lo =]
went police station, for questioning then can go le =.=

When I was pri 2, his shop close down le
I felt guilty for years cause I thought he close down because of the trouble I created when I was pri 1.
Few years ltr, when I had grown up, he told me why he closed his store lo
I really miss the times, when so many people come my dad store, calling uncle steven(dad) here and there
then , me as the Boss's son, LOL
sibei famous 1 hoh lmao,
Big tamiya's track outside my dad' shop, 10 to 20 over people siting round the tracks....
I Really Miss those times man
Every morning help my dad fix tamiya tracks ,
walau that damn great ok
My dad told me, now game shop cant earn much money le,
last time very good cause whole 400+ only he doing
When dad close down le I was damn sad can T_T

theres lots more story about that shop hoh, this is jus 20% of it nia, only mentioned stuffs outside the shop , stil got inside ! omg ~.~ miss the times
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:18 PM