<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Change

Heh =x well well I might wan take back some words I posted ytd
hahas, today went school with a unstable mood tho
stressed , keep thinking of lots thing
morning assembly, Mr toh have a talk with me
well lots thing eh, abt my results
I feel very sad after hearing wad he told me,
not that his words hurt me eh, jus feel wad I said ytd I am "Useless"
lessons were boring,
myself was in the class but my soul dunno run wear liao
until 12pm I suddenly woke up
Wtf, 1pm getting O level chinese results le
Praying so hard in my heart that I would not get a bad result
I was very tired , I wanted to lie down and sleep
But I told myself I cant
I forced myself to sit upright,
tho I wasnt listening to lesson
I was in my own world thinkin of my Results later
Dang !!!
1pm has arrived.
so impatient eh, walking here n there waiting for Mr Toh Wee Teck to come
lala he finally lai le
Firstly he took out the results slip of everyone,
den he wrote everyone's name on the board starting from index 1 - 27
My no. : 10
When I saw my results was B3
I was so happy eh !!! T_T
didnt expected, as I did lik only C5 or C6 for my MYE
song liao lo xD
two of my brothers, Rongle & Jenson got B3 too
so happy for them
Now I den feel that I stil got hope de !!
cmon 4 more subject !
I really wan a A1 for Maths,
but like Mr toh said, by saying is easy leh,
yeah saying is easy
Well I promise for the rest of MT free periods I got I will spend time on my Maths
Prelim is around the corner le, I hope I could get at least a B3 or even a A2,
Have gotten A1 for both CA1 and SA1 le
Prelim Is expected to me quite difficult
Well I will work hard for it man.
Well for other subs I wil try also ah =x
Hoho guess wad, for the MT O level results
I was so happy for my 6 ~ 7 years de friend, Bing Xue
He got B4 u know !!
damn He really put in the effort and done a GREAT improvement
I rmb that time my chinese teacher said something abt him ,
saying is chinese standard is low or wad la kns =.=
Then he very angry, from that day can see He wanna prove to chinese teacher that she is wrong
CLAPS for u Bing Xue !!! I also Very Happy for u ok !! =]

Hahahs , after school actually gonna str8 rush home den go hospital to see my great grandma de
but my mum told me no need lo :(
hope my great grandma will we ok soon =]
So, I got nothing to do eh,
went LJS bought Combo 1 plus Add Potato Chips, (M) Ice tea
ahahs bought home and relec liao

Hoho after eating, 1 unknown no. miss call me
I sms bak ask who is it,
Den he/ she replied u guess.
Walau funny ah,
I den replied Mai la
then that unknown no. phone me
I then answer
Me : Hello?
Unknown : HARLO, (man voice) [very matured and fierce], Why U Message My Wife?!?
Me : ( Chey, Is Uncle peng I recognise his voice) I said, Da gu ah
Uncle Peng: hahahas, then told me my mum finding me hehe
lolol Uncle peng di siao siao ah xD
Well later Maths tuition ! lookin forward getting gd results for 2moro Maths Test !

( I am slowly Crawling out of the cave, I had found my path, patience is all I need, 4 more subjects! A1 for Maths pl0x ! )
HELLOBOON is GONE -4:41 PM