<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Monday, August 11, 2008
hohoho

hahas ytd afternoon frens bring me go bugis pick clothes as bdae present lo hahas xD
thanks Jenson, Rongle & Ruiqing =]
hoho ytd I wear top to toe whole set black
den they bought me two black clothes lmao at flexor
hehe I like the button de xD got 1 fake tie ! =x
T shirt also nt bad la hahas =]
after that classmates all come le we went steamboat
eat eat eat ~
after that kia kia ~
hoho, ytd quite alot pple leh f2 (Marcus,bs,bl, Joey,lisa,rq,rl,Jenson,Nicholas,cn,Jenson's gandi and me)
5b1 5b1 5b1 =p

Wa woke up at 9 plus this morning siol,
sibei tired,
mum bo work lo, den walk here walk there woke me up le
mum jio me go downstairs makan
hehe I really love this place man ( where I am Living )
from the time me n mum walk into market den coffeeshop makan den singapore pools buy toto den ntuc,
I realise my mum lik so popular lik dat =.=
walk until where talk until where only
den all aunties & uncles all talk about me
cause v long bo see tio me le
I really miss the times when dad open his game shop here =[
so sad when I were pri 1 or 2 , shop close le damn!!! T_T
hoho I at coffeeshop heard tio some things =x
Cashier uncle was having break so he come eat with us
den heard from him his pay per month
2k per mth, 300 went into cpf
not bad hoh o.O but his working hrs quite long
2 weeks only have 1 day break
I was eating roti prata den ordered milo as my drink
den all the uncle ask me why change liao lo
cause I always drink ice-tea
hahas ~ morning ma need drink something hot de o.O
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:34 AM