<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, August 31, 2008
No botak le






Well, hmm took some photo before goin dinner :\
Went down helped mum sio some kim zua..
Didnt went far, went 418 for dinner eh
Thought were goin somewher else lo ~.~
As usual ordered Prawn mee,
Standard 1 leh, stare uncle, uncle stare me then zai zai wan wad le
Well, after eating went bought papaya to eat
Back, 1 uncle sitting at my seat chatting with my dad
So I went sit beside my sis,
Was listening to their conversation eh :x
Well, adult's hokkien and our hokkien different 1 lo
Some I really dun get wad they are saying,
For example:
Dad: Wa, I thought u at home sleeping? why come down drink (in hokkien)
Uncle: lo lai pa chew ceng !
WTF?!?! Dunno leh, O.O, wad does he really mean eh?
Lmao, I was laughing out loud in my heart ;X
Very funny 1 la their conversation..
I enjoy being a kpo at there listen LOL =x
On my way home,
Cousin Quan called me..
"Kor, wan go catch crabs 2moro? "
hahas I str8 agreed :]
So long bo see tio cousin quan le :[
2moro ah ! xD

please dun rain tomorrow =]

Ohya, 2moro maple marmie coming down chambers leh! hopefully I can go join the chicken curry supper =] miss u ~

Ahhh strike of the sentence on top :x marmie bo go down chamber neh, but her ht ka ki bringing curry chicken to my block ! omg! thanks alot marmie x3 I will finish the curry chicken, 1 drop duo bu sao k =]

HELLOBOON is GONE -1:28 PM