<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Saturday, August 2, 2008
Oh yeah

just done with my stupid f&n coursework under research
there still bit more to do
nah not gonna continue , so tiring
guess i will do it 2moro =]
Well jus posted some botak pics eh =.=
oh yeah
I remember during the march holiday
I went back to sch for remedial with my head bald
1 very funny expression from my fren , chow wei li
I walked towards him
He was looking me
I then feel, wa why my own classmate stare at me this way
until I stand beside him
then he said " you Boon ?!? "
I said, " ya -.-"
then he told he wad he was thinking when I walked towards him
" this guy siao 1 hair cut until like this, (when i stood beside him) wtf who is he why standing beside me"
hahas
botak le , few people cant even recognise me -.-
I often go 418 eat breakfast / lunch with my marmie
the kopi uncle would always call me ice lemon tea
cause i always drink that
but when i got botak he dun even call me =.=
another 1 !
bubble tea shop, auntie use to call me mocha cookie
same, cause i always drink that
when I botak, walk to her store she say, wad u want
theres a feeling that I got difficulty pronoucing "mocha cookie" as auntie would always know what I wanted.
Last 1 my primary school fren's mum mini mart
went there to buy some snacks
my fren's mum cua sai
" WOW Boonkiang! u NS already?!?!?!" in a very shocking tone towards me
I say no, I went cut myself..
she replied " ohhhh..." in a very sad tone
diao so much expressions from her lol
haahs yeah thats my botak life eh !
theres more just that I couldnt recall
and stupid Jenson name me Orni Boon -.-
HELLOBOON is GONE -5:46 PM