<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Thursday, August 7, 2008
Thursday

hoho woke up late today for sch as sch start t 8.30 ~
went out at 7.30++ as usual then went khatib mac meet Jenson, Rongle n Nicholas ~
Diao I jus come nia Jenson n Nicholas go smoke le ~
Ahgr ~ lolol dun keep smoke la, I v tempted u all know ma =X
I went order my "2dollar meal" hahas
hoho today lessons end quite fast ~
during english lesson I so playful or wadever lo
keep di siao siao ~ lik kid like that =\
after creating so much nonsense n blah blah blah
Mrs Pandian gan me out of the class,
then she came told me to write a message to the God that I am sorry lol =x
hoho guess wad during physic lesson,
I was so tired that i fell asleep,
dreaming of Miss Soo come n guai lan with me talkin abt my hair
dream till half way, Jenson woke me up,
And Miss Soo Came WTF !
Jus dream nia she come liao rofl
she catch me again =.=
after sch got to see her eh
Not bad ah Miss Soo, this time u quite reasonable =p
she told me go toilet wet down my hair cos all r spiking up
wet down liao she say ok acceptable can go le
hahaz while some others got send out to go cut
Hmmm, why I say Soo this time reasonable eh?
U know, few weeks back, she sent me out of school two times to get my hair cut in 1 day !
1st time stil unacceptable, 2nd time stil unacceptable !
knn I jitao so dulan, already cut a slope le and she told me I stil can see hair sticking out .
lame la =.=
didnt wan bother anymore, I jus walk away and go for my O level f&n part B pratical exam
hahas today gd ah ~
like this den xiang yang ma ~ lolol =x
hoho after sch, physic remedial on practical, after that went see people dancing competition in the art gallery..
When it starts drizzling ~ me n Jenson zao go mac makan le
hoho Seriously I scare of mac le ~
last time keep eat, really scare leh,
but this time upsize can get cup haha,
not I "gian bng" or wad la hahas cos the cup rlly nice ma
Ok, as usual order my spicy ~
Met yang n nicholas at mac too ~
hoho grats yang ok with his stead again ~
f3f3 ~_~
well after that went take 811 go home le
Reach home liao parents not at home !
So weird !
Went open my msg in my hp and saw
Marmie : " ah boy ah, me and daddy went JB, u want anything call me ok."
Grrr ! piang go JB bo jio !!!! T_T
nvm la , I came home so late , cant blame them hahas
Daddy Marmie ~ Enjoy okay ~~~ =]

heh 2moro celebrate national day, sch half day nia
Still thinking wan wear clothes a not , Red/White ~_~
O level soon eh ~ 2months to go ~
Finish O level I Wan work !! $$$
I Wan Absolut Vodka ! lol the bottle so chio O.O use it as piggy bank also not bad eh? =\
HELLOBOON is GONE -5:40 PM