<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, August 24, 2008
Town with, Jenson, Nick, RQ & Jenson's gandi


nick,rq,me,jenson before goin home

jenson,rq,me,nick

jenson,rq,me,nick

blurr haha

5b1 =]

nick,jenson's gandi,jenson,me,rq

fireworks =]

yeah

pics from rq =]

thx for the pic

yeaaa the sound

boom boom boom
hahaas
Well, yeah...
Meet RQ at yishun mrt station at 3.30pm
I late lols 3.45pm den reached..
Well, after that to khatib meet nick
nick once again late again
hahas nvm la
den to Dhoby Ghaut met sis pass her thing
den to Plaza Sing meet Jenson & his gandi
They bought things to eat lo
Jenson bought doughnuts and asked me wan anot in a quite sarcastic way
Wa, Jenson u very " u mo" hor..
f3f3 after that went star factory shoot balls
sibei sian... shooting kns..
we then went down to kfc for dinner
but ~ its like full lol..
pathetic RQ askin some philipine lady or wadever for changing seats cos we need 5 seats
well why I say pathetic eh
cos that lady there like dun understand or so..
wait wait wait also sian liao
we decided to go another kfc ~
walked to far east..
kns far siol -.-
rainy day.. sian sia.. heng nt so heavy..
ok reached far east de kfc le
took quite sometime and found a " proper seat le "
okok , 2 piece chicken, 2 mash potato, 1 ice tea..
funny sia, nick went order 2 piece also
he requested for 2 thigh then that gek leng kia say no more
nick then reply, I saw it ! u push the tide behind, u dont lie me
lolol cartoon ah nick
then that gek leng lan lan gave him both thigh
that gek leng lik nt happy lo, gave him 2 BIG chicken thigh
wan let nick eat till die ah hahahas LOL
after eating, rach told me esplanade got fireworks
so I jio them all go see
all steady
quite heng eh hahas,
reached there for awhile then fireworks out le
so niceeeeeee =]
after that we went fullerton hotel explore ROFL
Well, I disgrace myself there tho =.=
Also I would want to say a sorry of what I did =.=
everything goes like this..
we went up the lift
when we walked out of the lift I was staring at 1 door
cos It closes real slow..
I was laughing by then
when I turn around,
I shouted: " wahhh!!!!!! " in a cua sai manner
I am jus cua sai la, not racist or wad
Saw 1 woman from top to toe black,
cover whole head and mouth only can see tio eye
I wahhhed* too loud and made my frens all laugh
lucky that lady v kind she laughed with them
heng she's arent angry abt my reaction lol =\
sorry sorry T.T
when we want go out le,
1 ang mo lady actually asked us,
Hotel Research?
ROFL, and RQ said yeah =.=
well after that we kia kia abit then go home leeee
Reached home at ard 12am+
Tired, but no mood to sleep leh ~
Drank my weight gainer,
drank & treated it like alcohol, went drank few cups =.="
lame...
Well ~ 3mths time I wanna put up weights! =]
nitez everyone =]
3.01am
HELLOBOON is GONE -2:15 AM