<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Tuesday, August 12, 2008
What You Are Waiting For !

YO! Yeah Welcome Reading my post again =]
7.30pm - 9.30pm ! Maths tuition HURRAY !
Today 2hrs go so SMOOTH eh !
damn , BOON is OWNING !
xD
Yeah As usual, teacher would ask me questions, practice questions
I Was lik 99% owning those questions n answers
Damn !
That 2hrs is so shiok ok
Trigonometry, this topic use to be my most weakest 1,
yet I found out that It is like peanuts already !
Maths is jus like MapleStory ok !
Serious ! no Kidding !
As Long as u chiong to the certain level,
ur standard wil be there !
But if u stay as a noob dun wanna train up,
you will be forever a noob shyt !
Yeah ! Maths
For myself, Maths and MapleStory is excactly the same!
Maths question is DEAD
they can only ask u the same questions again and again!
jus that the digits arnt the same
When u we hook onto it, everything is jus peanut
Yea I know I am bit too Confident eh
well, hard work I had put in not fake de leh
As compare to last year my Maths Really Improved alot.
All thanks to Marcus for introducing his Tutor to me =]
However, the tuition fee is kinda ex, But I did done a GREAT improvement, from always c6 or below jump to As not a joke ok
Well I admit I am lazy at sometimes,
For example, changing the dates often,
No mood for tuition or wad ever fk
but When it comes to tuition,
that vary 2hrs make my life real great
I can feel I am flying ok,
" Wu Leng Wu Hor " Dragons , tiger or come out liao
Trying not to be defeated by any of the questions!
Yeah ! A1 is all I WANT !
Good Nitez Everyone ! Sweet Dreams !
HEH ! Tutor say I get b3 of MT Is Good leh xDDDD
yeah I Confirm Not goin to Retake le =]
Chiong for poly ! huat ah !
HELLOBOON is GONE -10:37 PM