<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2nd Day of 1wk Holiday


Er, Ok I Admit I wasnt Paying Attention, O.O only Bad pple will go guess whats the S word

OhYeah, Done =] 45mins from 10pm ~ And theres 5B1 lovely couple since 2006? :] JY
YOYO !
hahahas, I supposed today will be a lj Day ~
Why eh ..
Ytd I planned everything properly for today yet everything is runied
Well, my plan : 9am maths tuition till 11am ~
finish tuition go bathe and prepare to go malaysia
But... ahya ~ sianz...
Woke up at 6.45am today ~
Prepare for school :\
Met tommy at Mac , 7.30am !
Blarr Tommy U late ! LOL ~
Its ok la , why keep say paiseh lo..
Np de :p late for 10mins nia ~
Ok we had our Mac griddles with egg ..
B4 tommy came I kanna stared by groups of pple lo ~
Bu zhi dao eh.. took out my phone and watch tv ~ Bo chup ~
Waa, was so full after eating =.=
think too early le lo ..
We reached AVA rm for chem remedial at 8.15am ~
late lei but we arent the latest =x
hhahas, pro bing shun came ard 9.45am lo ~
Wan lai hao guo mei lai ~
Ah la .. I wasnt paying attention at all =.=
at there draw my lj thingy ..
This jus become a habit lo ~ whenever I feel bored I will Just Do It
Ok ~ finished remedial went mac to makan ..
B4 reaching mac ~ Gay abit..
It was raining very heavy ~
We are like 4 pple per umbrella lo :]
Reach mac le mi & tommy watch them eat..
Slack at mac awhile then rain stop le so we decided play bball
Hahas when slacking at mac, mi & jenson on some very very old song ~
He on tarzan and Jane ~ follow by mi on Barbie Girl
LOLOL ~ Shawn at another table was lik -O.o"?-
hahas went played bball ~
thanks zi ying for ur ball eh =]
Played til almost 2pm I go le..
On my way home ~ Saw some familiar faces ..
But I dao lo =\ haiz =.= bad habit..
In 806 ~ 1 kid behind my seat play with the hole behind my head
Hahahs, he kid nia cant angry over him..
so I let him touch lo ~.~
V fun hoh =.= ~ Guess that hole is too attractive le ba =x
Ohh, to people who dunno about the hole..
When I was very very young, I falled badly in the store room, head directly hit the floor and starts bleeding..
That time my dad stil driving van lo..
I stil rmb this part when...
My mum carried mi with a towel on my head, I was alrdy very seh liao
Dad chiong his van to hospital ~
This unforgetable seen : My head was near the window with towel on my head.. Mum crying, Dad super serious driving as fast as he could ~
After that I faint le.. Cant rmb anymore things..
At first , no stitches were done on the back of head..
When I was discharged.. Next few days at home fall again !
This time jin jia lat.. Mum told mi Stitches were done on the back of my head.. So called " Feng Zhen !"
As I grew.. I found out that .. that patch no longer grow hair out le :[
Nvm its not very big tho =]
Sorry Dad & Mum, I let u guys worried when I were so young..
Ytd in dad car heard some nice old chinese songs
Highlighted this song, "Rang wo huan xi, Rang wo you"
Hahahs added to my playlist eh :]
Everything now is really different from the past..
Few days back b4 I met uncle peng for outing,
I saw 1 very very young malay boy - Ard 4 - 5 years old
Guess what he is doing?
Omg ~ He is selling VCD/DVD ! those kind of illegal de ah..
Oh my.. I feel really sad for him, why could his parents risk his future to do all this things..
Well, I never know eh, different people got different life.. that pity kid may need to earn money at that age to feed his family?
Haiz, 1 word I wanna say, 'Cherish'
HELLOBOON is GONE -6:33 AM