<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Haiz-ed

Well ~ 1st thing I wanna say ~
This might be my last post :[
Till 11.11.08? hard to say haiz..
Comp already going GG liao ... Dead very soon , I can feel it
2moro will be exactly 30days from O'levels
Worried ~ So worried ~
But also no point worrying so much, I guess I should Start le
No More time for me to waste liao
today went to school for F&N paper
haiz, sure gg le la ~
Slacked at ronny house after paper ~
Went hospital visit boris ~
then teng cu ~
This few days I've been so nua
Really nuaaaaaaa so nuaaaaaaaaaaaa ~.~
Keep thinking leh ..
Well, also mai blog so much le la
Goodbye my comp ~ Hello to my coming O's
CHIONG ARH ! z!
Maths tuition 2moro , I AM NOT GONNA POSTPONE ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT !

this year is a very tough year for me, 2008 eh smlj man ~ been through so much obstacles, I gonna fight till the end, 11.11.08, here I come, I gonna chiong my studies as hiong as how I chiong-ed RS & MS , Man of a word, suo hua suan hua, this year is the worst year I ever had encountered so much stuffs, sometimes I jus regret playing online games all day long in the past, my sec 1 ~ sec 4 life is just like this , no life? much things outside I havent encountered before, everything come together in this year, its really very tough man.. everything will be ended in few months time, I have to persevere ! Till The End !

helloboon - signing off - 21:27 -
HELLOBOON is GONE -9:05 PM