<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, September 21, 2008
Happy =]

Oh yeah, 5pm++ went Alan & Guys to have my hair cut =]
Yeah ~ Alan help mi cut once & again ~ f2f2
His hair cutting skill is absolutely perfect okay ~~
Hahahs he help me cut a slightly different style which isnt so common ..
Ohyea I love it thanks alot ~
Ta bao a tom yam you mian for dinner eh ~
Went pom pom first ~
Came out you mian dry dry le :[
Was watching huang jin lu while eating
Holy Shyt ! didnt know 418 there de Tom yam Is SO HOT !! So SPICY Oh my...
Oh my oh my ~ La Si Wo Le ~~
Okok .. 7pm had arrived ~
Tutor came
Tuition goes real smoothly =]
Hhahahs tuition now is so much better after a stronger foundation built
Heheheheheheheheh ~
I remember in the earlys like May or so ~
I wanted to give up eh !
Was so tired of tuition !
But I tong !! I tong till the end wakakkakaa
And now is much better eh f2f2
Walau Die, 2moro back to schooling ~
I suppose...... papers.... all..... out..... =.="
Jia lat la ~ I wad also nt worried , most worried of my Maths nia..
No worried doesnt mean I am very confident about it,
Opposite lo ! is like sure GG de LOL ><>
2123

HELLOBOON is GONE -9:08 PM