<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Hey ! Night Time !





Hahas, this is da 3rd post for the day ><
Sis reached home at abt 6pm+ almost 7pm
She told me go down buy food
I was like What the Fk !!!?!?!!
I str8 call mum, told her I WAN GO OUT
Lolol =x Den she say ok lo ..
Heheh I kang jiong str8 chiong down wait for them to come :]
Standing at carpark there blast music ~
Abt 15mins ltr they reached le..
Dad ask mi wanna go where then I said anything
Then he was on the way to Sun Plaza,
OMFG ~ I told him no way man, Sun Plaza bo mi kia 1 la
So I told him str8 go down to Causeway Point instead..
Hahahahs , in the car Mi & Dad chatted quite much
Start with talking about PSP , cause my cousin jus bought 1.
then He continued with His HISTORY with me again :X
lolol nvm lei I enjoy listening =]
Ahyo marmie we are talkin abt guys stuffs la
Marmie suddenly come say, she wan play PS2,
put so long wil spoil anot..
Then dad replied her ahya, wont so fast spoil 1 la ..
Continued chat with me..
Slowly reached Causeway point le..
Dad history is so long that it cant be summarise in jus a day lo ~
Went food court ~
piangzx ~ full house larh..
We went Mac makan..
Mi & Dad had our Mac Spicy & Mum had her Filet-o-Fish
Walau Dad power la his Spicy finish liao mine still left half =.=
Eat so fast zuo mo ~
Dad had chat with Mum at mac..
Hohoho I heard some stuffs ohhh :X
So ~ Knowing how to listen hokkien & speak isnt bad
I heard alot things lo !!!!! :x
kekekeke Those are bu neng suo de mi mi so I cannot anyhow post anything here k :\
Ahha ~ finish dinner le Dad walk his way , mi and mum walk our route ~
Went to GNC bought another tub of weight gainer ~
then to Converse get a new pair of slippers :]
Rahh ! it isnt that extinct slippers k..
Walau ~ kin come out leh , I wan that pair T_T
okok ~ After that to pasar malam .. kia kia with marmie
Oh Yeah ~ Absolutely Pasar Malam k !
First, I heard Bumble Bee followed by God Is A Girl ~
wakkaka when goin home le ,
Guess what song is Played !
I'm Walking In The Sun & Round & Round , I Can Feel The Love That Inside Out !!! hohohoh Favourite laaa
When walkin in the sun is played.. alot people shout.. dunno y
After that bak carpark ~ Mi and mum were like..
Walau dad haven come sianzzzz
On our way towards the car suddenly Car Door unlocked with that sound " tar tark "
Lol dad di siao siao again
We turn back we cant see dad
then the car keep lock and unlock zzzzzzzzzzz
Lame la daddy why u hide behind the pillar and play =.=
f3f3
Okok then go home le ~
On the way down ,
guess what I saw,
I Saw Subaru GC8V ! <- Initial D , Tuo Hoi's Dad Car ! not AE86 ok f3 -.-
Chio laaa ~
Home . Sweet . Home :]
Overall today arnt a bad day eh, Night time was fun !

10:25PM
HELLOBOON is GONE -10:35 AM