<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, September 7, 2008
:]

Hihi, I'm Here to blog again =]
Hahhas, been a time haven seen mi post thingy abt Maths Tuition eh?
:x ahh, I admit I'm lazy lo
Keep postponing tuitions zzzzz
~.~ tuition was quite smooth..
After tuition ~ sat on living room sofa waiting for my dinner ~
Ahha ! Surprise eh.. I thought I gonna have wad lj dinner lol :\
Why Lj Dinner leh? Everytime after tuition I always had cup noodles for dinner
Ohh my is LJS :]
hahahs thanks neh Marmie for goin buy ~ daddy for suggesting marmie to buy it o.O
Well not bad lei marmie know wad type I wan de hehe :]
Ok ~ Full Up =]
Ahh, wil I grow fat ma??
These days been eating quite much ~
Weight Gainer every morning & night , Sometimes even in the evening if I went for exercise
2nd tub le ~ jyjy ~
Wtf, Baka Ronny Call me future fatty..
Siao, I only wan grow some meat, I dun wan be "Kong Ba Bao"
hehe Kong Ba Bao Familiar eh? thats ronny !! LOL :x
Shhhh :\
2moro chem test ! Walan? Die la .... Bo Study Leh !!!
Sobs ~ zhe mo ban???
So Sian ~~ When Will I Settle Down To Study !!?!?!!?!!?
Not After O levels pls -.-
Lik A Mth from O's ? DAMNDAMNDAMN!! grrr
Yang ytd told me in msn ~ U Xing Ku 2mths , fly for 20years..
He alrdy started studying liao lorrr
ahhhh I have to Study man !! =\
Earlier went nick blog di siao siao ><
Keep calling him shui yuan lik a bit guai lan hoh :X
Well! 2moro Chem GG liao,
Tue, SS & Maths P2
I suppose SS also GG , Maths P2 mus do properly =.=
GOod nitez everyone ~
HELLOBOON is GONE -9:43 PM