<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Friday, September 5, 2008
I.Love.JB

Kia ! towards famous bak kut teh!!
Chio Car Plate, Are u thinking what I'm Thinking? ;) wink wink ~

This Is my Lao Ba & my Lao Ma at Bak Ku Teh !
& Mi & Lao Mei .. Lai Eat !! all Eat !!
Bak Ku Teh Jin Ho Jia, Kia Holiday Plaza ~!!!!
I Am Not praying, I am jus tired :\ & Left holiday Plaza to City Square ~
AH ha ~ City Square kia kia.. Z, Sis buy shoe I bo mi kia zo ~
After Day of walk walk, To Kim Gary Eat Dinner & Thats my Lao Mei
I Love the food man :]
& Thats my Lao Ba Ka jiaoing my Mum using phone..
They want me to smile =\ So I Give them A SMILE
Lao Mei jin bad.. took 1 jiao bin keep laugh & laugh sobzsss
I Love my Lao Ba, Lao Ma, Lao Mei
Dun eat me please :(

Kia ! GO HOme !!
Oh ~ YOYO ~~~
HAhahahahas I happy neh :]
WOke up at 10am ~ Prepare hao liao went JB :D
Yea yea ~~ Stupid JB now need sign the card again
Mafan =.= that time I last go in dun need lorr
Went in str8 go Bak Kut Teh !!
Hahahs, yeah delicious lehh
After that ~ Went to holiday Plaza ~
Reached there at abt 12+..
Hohohoho !! Its time to Highlight !!
HighLight Reel - Bought 1 WRX T shirt again :]
muahahah I got 3 le !!
Go 1 time buy 1 time ah :x
I nt so kum lan la.. Different Designs k, Same Brand
Subaru ~ hehehe
After that walk abit.. Again and again Bought new Clothes..
Meet up with daddy at 1pm++ then went to City Square
Reached there about 2.15pm++ then walk walk again..
Went into inner city & bought 1 new belt & 1 cardigan
After that had our dinner at Kim Gary neh =]
Jin ho jia ~ I Enjoyed man =]
Woah today Jin happy la.. Also dunno what to write le..
Tired :] , lazy to blog liao hehe ~
22.20
HELLOBOON is GONE -9:15 PM