<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Friday, September 19, 2008
O.o

Hahas, O levels in 2x days time ~ And the more worried I Am :[
Friday ~ had to go school for last paper (prelims)-(Phy/Chem)-(MCQ)
Yawnz ~ Feel that chem is tougher than physic eh :\
paper finished at around 9am++ , its an hr paper.
Went home, changed liao meet weiyang at khatib then I had my hotdog bun =]
After that to the building opposite to causeway point,
Meet up with Bx,Yx,Mich,Rq&Boy ,
Lol mi and yang join them in Party World ~.~
Hey Bing Xue ! Happy bdae man ! Grats on 17 =]]
Well around 2pm ~ All zao liao..
Yang went home, I went look for Jenson & Rongle and the rest went hospital to visit Boris I guess..
Met up with Jenson & Rongle at kfc ..
After that kia kia awhile in causeway pt , nick came join us..
Something happened when we were heading pass kiddy palace eh..
Somehow, few students wearing school uniform run past us ~
Few sec ltr 1 security run out trying to chase eh o.o
Well, those people escape lo ~ Not really sure wad happened
Sometimes I feel I'm just weird weird de ...
Like ~ myself is right there and my soul dunno fly wher le
Dunno whats happening always ~ Xing Bu Zai Yen
Had Chicken Bryani for dinner ~~
After dinner Jenson & Nick goin bak library to meet Dixon, ahahs I went home tho ~ feeling quite tired ><><
2035
HELLOBOON is GONE -8:19 PM