<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday ;

Heh, camped at home ~ rotting ~ bo study~ at home til ard 6++
Watch huang jin lu from 4.30 ~ 6.30
Went Bishan with Family..
Subway for dinner
Ordered foot long
Nxt half for supper :p
Ok , went off after dinner ~
Head to khatib for bball
Met Jenson, His gandi & his fren at khatib mrt station
Awhile ltr nicholas came..
Jenson then told me, dunno nick come play bball or come fight pple LOL ~
We went to 637 play bball ~
wasnt that fun leh lolol ~.~
Played awhile nia , lights off le =.=
damn
Jenson & his gandi took 965 home ~
Nick walked home ~
& me 811 then 806 home ~
When I reached 811 bus stop
waited for 811 for quite a long time =\
1 old lovely couple cycled pass..
very cute leh, their bicycle so small ~
That old man cycled with 1 hunki on his mouth, old lady sitting infront of him ~ Was seems so squeezyyyyy lolol ~
Nvm lo ~ thats so lomantic..
To yishun interchange ~
806~
On the way home ~
& saw 4 gek leng kia sitting down under a tree opposite northpoint =.=
Dunno what they are doing lo ~ sot de..
Ohya ! forgot abt another gek leng when I was waiting for 811
This gek leng very funny..
He was riding on his motor bike ~
Traffic Lights turns green ~
& he blast full speed -.-
Ya thats stupid and.. guess what..
I saw his face expression
Somehow like a " Oh Yeah ! " expression ; white teeth all come out le
Hahahs I keep laughing
Stupid gek leng l0l0l0l
Okok I am so lame enough to observe so many things & wrote it all here =.=
Back home ~ watched 1 police de movie ~ called " Playboy Police"
Is about 2 guys very very rich de..
1 of the guy use $ to do investigation while another dun.
Both are rich..
Ahya also lazy to summarise out the whole story le =.=
Quite touching in the end..
And stupid sis came and watched keep telling me this till I dulan l0l
She keep say " this guy very shuai"
Repeat again & again for more than 5 times =.= zzzz!
I like this conversation in that movie..
Lisa: You're not my cup of tea
Micheal: If I arent your cup of tea, I can be your coffee, or even milo or milktea! why must we be like this !
Lisa: (Looking at 1 shuai ge who is her partner now..)
Micheal: (dulan) YOU RATHER HAVE THIS CHINA TEA?!?
hahahs , funny right?? LOlol if you dont think no, forget it =.=
The subtitle actually phrased it as "chinese tea"
but I find it arnt funny enough cause, in chinese, it was called "zhong guo ca" - so I re-phrase it as china tea =\
Ok watched that movie till 1am++ forgotten my weight gainer & went bed =.=

Sunday;

Ok Hi, I woke up at ard 11am+
Caught flu ~ keep sneezing sobz
Went down makan with sis
Both ordered the same stall
Damn, the food is .... laocibai
So aweful =.=
Forget it.. I had a lousy breakfast =.=
Slack at home ~ Nvr study again =.=
Watched huang jin lu 4.30 ~ 6.30
Mum bought LJS for my dinner :D
Okok ~
7pm - 9pm maths tuition ~
Argh... I am not a good student lo ~.~
Tutor gives me hw is for my own good lo ~
Want me not to forget stuffs that should be remembered thats why I had hw
& I didnt do my hw lol =.=
=\
hmmm Goodnite eh =] I go have my weight gainer den orh orh koon le ~ Nitezzzzz
2201

HELLOBOON is GONE -9:34 PM