<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Saturday, September 20, 2008
Sorry Dad :[

Woke up quite late today at 1pm++
And again I slept for more than 12hrs wtf?
How can that be lo, woke up le got a big shock that it was alrdy 1+
Went down makan ~
Came up, on comp den Jenson jio me go study
Went SengKang there de void deck had our revision
Jenson revised on his Chem
I did maths P2
Wow we didnt talk for like 1hr + concentrating on wad we were doing
hahas not bad ah ~ after that we went makan with his dad
den went play bball
Played til 9pm ~
Mum told me they at HLM buy heater
So I told them come drive me home when they are done
Fker me knowing that my dad not sure seng kang route de, still tell him come here drive me home =.=
This wad happened
Dad took like 30mins to find me..
Find tio me liao, on the way back home..
Tio stopped by 1 traffic police
Me & Mum jitao sian diao -.-
Cause dad bo point to minus le
That traffic police sibei guai lan, dun even give chance str8 took out his dunno wad thing and press press press
Dad told him his ku zhong he dont even chup at all , nnb..
During that moment I feel so hot, how I wish my claw which was lying on my tummy would fly to his face & claw his face few hundred times Hor Yee Si !! <- ya la I know Its lame.. I am not in a mood now Reason tio is because 1) Dad bo on dua he ( Big Lights ) ( Car got differenciate Big lights and Small Lights ) 2) Me & Dad both bo put on safetly belts Minus 3 points And Fine -.- zzzzz Dad alrdy learnt his lesson that time not to speed le, now because of this lj tai ji =.= Very moody now, Why eh? Fcker me if I weren't lazy, these things wouldn't had happened Knowing that dad not familiar with SengKang Routes, I should have took Mrt to Kovan and look for them or even go Home Myself AND , Being a front sitter I should Put on my Safetly belts Very sad now.. If Dad cant drive , I will not forgive myself Everything wouldn't have happened.. Fck 1 la me, always wan sit infront then buay zi tong .. Belts Belts !!! zz Srry Dad, haizzz by 2010 I swear I wan go get a license zz Being a Driver Is Always My DREAM. Praying hard that Dad would not be suspended Damn Damn Damn ! Damnit !
While on the way home, dad dont really like sengkang routes so he drove to the so called "Shortcut" that route passing by the army camp in seletar, when our car drove pass lower seletar, saw a lot of people there with their chio motors & cars, saw a RX-8 & RX-7 there o.o , 20+ Motors placed nicely in a str8 row, sibei chio... hahas..
So sianz , haizzzzzz
HELLOBOON is GONE -10:33 PM