<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Saturday, October 4, 2008
Dinner

Oh hahas, went AMK hub for dinner with parents & noisy weijie..
Told marmie to put him at 108kopitiam first she mai listen to me =.=
In the end ! ca si lang =.=
Ok wasnt happy lo at hub..
Weijie keep crying till I gonna explode liao
Hahas saw top priest there l0l
Bought subway for sis & x2 weight gainner 2200 then go home le..
Ohya ! at food court sibei funny..
Weijie at there xian char bor O.O
I keep laughing lo..
Theres was 1 baby girl sitting beside our table..
Then Weijie keep trying to attract attention from that girl
Oh he makes alot of noise ~ ban gui lian ~ & even try to give his pacifier to her lmao!
When they are staring at each other ~
Communicating with their languages..
Suddenly make me think of 1 song
~ Ni Zhi Dao Wo Zai Den Ni Ma ~
hahahahs !
~ Mo mi wo jiu xi huan ni ~
~ Shen shen de ai shang ni ~
~ Cong jian dao ni , de na yi tiannnn qi ~
~ Niiii Zhi dao wo zai den ni ma ~
AHahahs jin funny lo both of them..
Yeah Ni Zhi Dao Wo Zai Den Ni Ma is a nice old song eh :p
Ok talk abt pacifier.....
Was walking ard Amk hub..
Then weijie go throw his pacifier on the floor
Okok I pick it up then bring it to toilet help him wash clean clean..
On the way to toilet..
Alot people use that kind of looks towards me =.=
zzz f3f3 dun look at me like this, pacifier isnt mine bodoh..
They nvr think 1 lor b4 giving me that look zzzz
Met Dad at NTUC den go home le..
On the way home.. hahahahs
Dad speed to 100++ then mum say in hokkien " ah hia ka kin tan po "
Direct translation - ah drive faster a bit
Then Dad says.. your mum very bad.. I wan drive slow slow she tell me to speed
HAhahahs joker ah lol
If you dont get the joke means u arent a hokkienist or teochewist? hahas
If you are.. I got nothing to say but say u are 1 bendan lol
Ok.. Today I was a good boy hoh.. studied for few hrs..
Then went watched huang jin lu
Huang jin lu is a damn nice show cannn
Today last esp le ma.. hahahs
Li Nan Xing v yandao..
Like to see his shows hahahas..
When Li Nan Xing tio shot to his eyes ...
He worn grey contact lenses to act as if he lost his eye
Oooo Grey lenses looks quite nice leh haha
Gonna buy 1 pair in the holidays
Forget about red le.. I dun think red will suit me lo =.=
Ohya ! I took photo with Li Nan Xing b4 when I was young hahahas
Oh you dun belive ah?? When I found the photo I'll post it hehehehehehehe :p
Alright goodnitez .. 2moro Maths tuition heh ~
2moro continue revise my chem !
Monday RQ & BX coming my house :]
2249
HELLOBOON is GONE -10:25 PM