<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Sunday, January 11, 2009
oh yeah.
ytd night internet down cant use eh :(
ok internet jus got fixed
hahas ytd worked at amk hub with yang.
from 1pm ~ 10pm
ahh, the job is so different from wad i was told to do eh
I should be promoting drinks.
instead I was told to carry heh hahas
working is quite fierce tho.
haha got 1 fat ntuc staff was kinda funny lol
yeah he keep gl with mi & yang wor
until so angry wit him alrdy..
finished work he come ask me am I okay f3
hahas some other company try to eat mi .
I let them eat nia.. can train wad ;x
carrying 1 carton of 1.5lil bottles of drinks got CAKE leh
even climbed ladder up to carry down that carton
omg so risky ~.~
so I did call yang to help mi to carry the carton while i bring them down
Rawr gonna carry more & make sure 1carton isnt a cake next time ;)
hahahs
I love goin to the carpark
where all stocks were kept there
hahas inside the carpark
there so many stocks n lorries which looks exactly lik illegal tradings in movie shows!
ytd muscles almost tear :\
however work is super super tired but its also quite fun leh
lolol, I also dunno wad to post already
Bb. Work at 1pm
Amk Hub Ntuc Alot people !
ok I go prepare for work le
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:49 AM