<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Saturday, January 24, 2009
today work was fine.
hmm, so busy? hahas but time flies real fast ;)
ahyo.. break time went subway
makan.. & then cherie come find yang
den I am the big light bulb again
then they quarrel lor.
of course not bcos I light bulb they quarrel ah
they quarrel over other things
haiyo. dunno when will they stop quarreling de. ~.~
last time see they quarrel cherie always v quiet
now cherie's wings also become v strong le wor
keep talk bak de
lols. I also bo eyes see :\
lmao boon hock come look for us when we were eating haha
then I think he saw both of them quarrel lor
after break he told yang
" da ge siao yi ge ma, bu yao ying wei yi ke su fang qi zhen ge shen ling"
I at there laugh, he even duno semo shi at there talk rubbish lmao ;x
boon hock so cartoon de, fun working with him
he also v bo liao. he sms mi say I this extra big light bulb -.-"
faintz.
hmmm night time everyone left.
left mi working cause my work started at 2pm todae ma.
I very ke lian lor.
got evil people took my trolley away :(
then hor, got my liang ca inside sia :(
I only drank a few slip kanna stolen le :(
so sad, no trolley no water :(
my liang ca ! :(
nvm I curse that person cny bo water drink ah ! :(
sad leh, was so thirstly lo
hais hais.
on the way bak hme I saw Mr Pay !
hahas my pri sch fren
we chatted alot in the bus hehehehe
well well ~
byebye end of post for today.
2moro work at 11am ~ 3pm ;\
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:51 PM