<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Friday, June 5, 2009
:)
had 1 packet mm ytd
hahasx mature enough bah ;x
met nick ytd went play ball
yang joined us
today. .
today I'm happy
after sch meet up yang n nick went amk hub makan
after that we went play ball again
heres the main subject
I really love my dad
he is 101% best best best
played finish ball had so many blister
I phoned him ask can come fetch mi hme mah he str8 say ok
yea nothing much but out of 100 times I ask him I guess he only reject once
cool eh? love my dad
hmm
heard from some year 3 seniors
NYP first case H1N1?
lol dunno real mah leh but I hope its real
been failing all my module :(
& today damn funny
Digital Electronics paper
I jitao copy from 1st page til end page =\
my BIS fail, C# tio tao mia in class
tao mia ~> top
yeah top counting from back yea
dinner was great
had steamboat alone because I came hme late.
had 2 bowls of rice alot prawns n alot meat & alot salmon fish wahhaa
so full now , love this feeling :)
haix , lets hope school will be close dwn soon k?
tired le.. make mi some mm will keep mi awake
o.o some readers might be thinking,
this idiot wan sch to close dwn den at hme chiong maple
ahya sad to disappoint u guys
chances of mi chionging back maple is like 10%
I wanna wanna go work le
am I stil aquila top captain? LOL ~! HelloBOONxP183 huat ah ~ :D
HELLOBOON is GONE -10:33 PM