<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Thursday, June 11, 2009
Lim Kim Twee !
Aka Lim Rong Le papa
hoho,
I SAW HIM TODAY wahaha
saw him at yishun mrt station sia
went over to say hi to him
& he replied in a very shock tone LOL
HEY HI
lma0
I had graduated from opss in 'o8
and he had retired from opss in '08
was wondering ohhh
He taking mrt siah
I remember he got a mitsubishi lancer
wahaha I really miss him man
sec 1 sec 2 used be so naughty , keep disturbing him :(
LOL - ing non stop in d&t class room
so childish of mi =(
sec 5 not in d&t le, I stil go over the workshop & disturb
the very last time I di siao him ; I still could rmb till now
dua lan aka Ivan was having his d&t lesson
I went in & shout , Sorry Mr lim I am late
made them chio dao peng
not laughing at wad I had said but the reaction of LimKT
I miss LimKT disgusting acts & tico-ness
nvr regretted being in LimKT class
Mattew 1 wher got fun siol.
wahahas, hope to see u again KimTwee ~ :D
`
Really miss the times ..
Also sometimes walked pass with tommy
Tommy always tell mi dun di siao lar
& I stil did
then running away like dog siah =x
so childish of mi :(
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:52 PM