<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2672923860880043412?origin\x3dhttp://helloboon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=9015131787527577638&blogName=Laughhhh%3AD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fb-lindfolded.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script>
boonBOON.
- Profile.
BOONisgone
Photobucket

Cause boon said so.
so what thn?







Thursday, September 10, 2009
went east coast yesterday :D
morning had breakfast at mac
after that, train to bedok & then cab to east coast
had fun ytd ^^
walk walk ~ sit sit
some people build their tent there doing some things... esp the green one
999 was great :D
*loving u more n more :)

woke up early in the morning today for my Trail BTT
1st session I went do practice questions
2nd session I started my Trail BTT
omg ! 45mins and got to get at least 45/50 to pass for Trail BTT
Alright during Trail BTT was funny
I didnt study at all nor even went for lesson lmao
stupid enough to book Trail BTT so early
sit there and do ~ used some common sense
the tester there is fat de
now I find not all fat de are bad.
He is so good to mi lmao !
stood beside mi almost thru the whole trail test and guide mi and spot mistake for mi ! & I wasnt the only 1 in there, the room is so packed.
and I got 49/50 !
I rmb there's at question
"When there no signboard on roads, whats the maximum speed to drive in singapore"
a)50 b)60 c)80
obviously normal pple will choose 80 right !
when I tick 80, that fat de WOAH at mi
& told mi "so u telling mi you gonna drive at 80 inside SSDC?
lmao, he told mi the answer is 50.
I asked my mum this question she also say 80 lo
then dad say 60
all wrong !
23rd Sept BTT ! pass please LOL

lunch time ^^

-.- fcking hell who the hell keep use my lappy when I am outside !
and fcking touch my star star also damn
time to put pw ! argh..
HELLOBOON is GONE -11:48 AM